Kalaupun masih ada benci, bukan caci maki medan solusi.
Kalaupun masih ada marah, bukan twitter tempat meroyan bagai orang hilang arah.
Kalaupun masih ada dendam, bukan peperangan untuk kita hilangkan segala yang dipendam.
Cubalah jadi matang, biar selari dengan umur. Takkan semua cerita dalam kain hendak diselak buat tatapan umum?
Kadangkala, ada masanya untuk kita perlu biarkan mulut terkunci dan hanya hati yang bersuara. Daripada bila dicerita segala, habis semua terpapar pekung di dada. Diri sendiri yang malu?


People can say whatever they want. They can assume anything and surely, that is beyond my ability to control. But does it even affect me? Wallahi, nope.
I know my worth, I have had enough of being in a toxic life, been doubting for things that I had never really sure of, feeling insecure and not good enough, been ignored for countless times, feeling like I was just an option to anyone, not feeling appreciated, for years. I just wanna be happy, and YES, to be in where I am now, makes me more happier than I have ever been in my entire life.
To be very honest, never crossed my mind that the path that I had chosen few months ago, would make my life incredible and awesome. I feel much better and great that sometimes, I couldnt even put my happiness into words!
I feel more free and happier this way. You know, some things are just not meant to be, but hey, if it was good for you of course it would have stayed right?
You know, it does not matter what people thought about you, because you have better things to do in your life. Dont care what people say about you because truly, most of them dont have the guts to say it to your face anyway. What you have to offer is more than good enough, trust me, and anyone who decides to leave you, well, that is on them.
Bersihkanlah hati dari benci, jangan nanti termakan kata-kata sendiri, tak guna menyesali :)
Smile, because happy looks goooood on you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment