Wednesday, 8 February 2017

forever 21 (forever young and the cutest)







Sebenarnya nak bagitau dah ada instagram (noob) (biarlah) eh please visit @anisshahirahzul huehue kbai


So yeah I am finallly turning 21!!!


Ingat lagi post aku "I am 17, and I am engaged" lol that was 4 years ago! How time flies so fast! Tetiba je dah masuk 20 series hehe tapi tapi, aku bersyukur, masih diberi peluang untuk menikmati udara bumi, masih diberi peluang merasakan denyutan nadi, masih diberi peluang melihat alam ciptaan Illahi :)))


Sebenarnyakan everytime masuk tahun baru 1 Januari tu, jujurlah eh mesti dah countdown birthday hahahahah sebab rasa nervous taktau kenapa? Rasa macam Ya Allah dah nak jadi wanita ke aku nii veveveve (still gegadis k) (awal wanita) (bila nak jadi ibu pulak? kehadapan mama abah) tapi bila tibanya 7 Februari 2017 semalam, it was one of the most perfect day in my life.


Things has been great so far, honestly, I am truly grateful and blessed, I am happy, beyond words.. :)


Because so many people wished me yesterday, so I would like to humbly thanked all of you for wishing me on my birthday! #AcahRetisJe #FollowersPerluTahu So yes, this is an appreciation post to everyone who made an effort to put a smile on my face! Hehe






It was perfectly on 12 a.m bila Yaya and Abang Iwan surprised me with this cake! Pedulikan caption tu (tak kisah gemuk but still cantik apa) (confident itu penting) but the efforts that they put to make this surprise happened is highly appreciated!!! Thank youuu Mama Abah, Yaya, Abang Iwan and Haris for everything. Ma, I know you will read this one day, just so you know I love you so much, dan terima kasih dah lahirkan kakak ke dunia hehe. Kakak sayang Mama Abah!! xoxo, your gossip partner hehe









Thank you so much Izzatti Mohamad <3





Mula-mula tak perasan pun post Ayu ni, pagi tadi baru nampak! Haha dont be sorry Ayu!! You know I will always love you <3. And of course, I will never settle for anything or anyone less than that, I've learnt my lesson and yesss cant wait for you to be back in my arms too!!!!









Ayat Rica tak pernah tak menyentuh hati. Jodoh kot terserempak dengan Rica semalam dekat IOI and Rica being Rica, bising!!! Hahaha memang nak bagi satu IOI dengar kita sembang semalam. I love you more, my Rica Inderayani <3

















Terima kasih, kakak-kakak :) I love each and everyone of you so much. You are my strenght, and always has been my shoulder to cry on. Could never thank you guys enough :)




This makcik kalau wish tak pernah tak panjang! Hahaha yeee dba yee kita dah 21!!! Thank you sebab selalu ada dengan aku, jatuh bangun aku, dan SENTIASAAAA support your girlfriends gila gila! Dari zaman bahas, sampailah sekarang, you are always there for me, and I will never trade you with any other things in this world for I love you so effing much xoxoxo







I dont think this picture was taken around 6 years ago, sebab masatu kita dah pakai braces! ( I wore braces when I was in form 4) hehe tapi tak apalah. Maaf jika gambar ini menghantui hidupmu yang membaca hahaha zaman tudung kedepan lol. Eh tapi zaman ni en sapa tudung lagi depan lagi cantik kayyy!!! (Ye aku nak kata aku cantik) (so what) huhuhu kbai

Thank you Dba, my forever a great listener :) Dari dulu dba... Dari zaman tak matang, (sekarang matang ke) sampai saat ni Dba selalu support kita. Di setiap liku liku hidup kita Dba ada untuk kita. Bagi nasihat, dengar cerita kita yang remeh temeh pun! Terima kasih Nur Adibah Sulaiman :))





Terima kasih, Mas Nor Fatihah bt Muslehat :) It has been a great 10 months to spend my matriculation life with you. I love you so so much, dan terima kasih untuk setiap kata kata Mas, sebab setiap kata kata Mas sentiasa buat kita berfikir (I told you this hundredth of times dah) I miss you...








 I could never thank you enough, for helping me throughout the toughest phase of my life. Thank you, for existing :)


I even met Izlyn at the Hospital Putrajaya, and I was so happy to actually received a 'Happy Birthday' wishes from her. She still couldnt talk that much, but I am grateful that she is so strong and I know things happened for a reason. Let's pray for the best for her, InsyaaAllah, Aamiiinn :)


I am beyond grateful, and forever blessed by those special people that came into my life. Thank you everyone, and also to those who wished me on Twitter and Instagram, thank you so much! 


Terima kasih atas semua doa yang baik-baik :)


So yes, your princess is happy!









No comments: