Sunday, 6 March 2016





Sometimes I always wish that I have skills in taking care of people's feelings.

Never ever in my life did I intend to hurt your feelings.

I know you are hurt, because I am human, I do have feelings too. Even you did not say it, but yeah I just know. And if I were you, I would have gone mad too.

It was all my fault to start all these mess. If only I was in a rationale state, I wouldnt have asked you that such questions.

Im in absolute confussion and dilemma. I thought I was strong enough to face the reality but I was totally wrong.

One fine day, you are gonna find out the truth inside of me. And by that time, God I dont know whats going to happen next.

But Wallahi, it was never on purpose. But surely, sooner or later, you are gonna be okay I swear. Seek help from Him, you are gonna be just fine. Have faith in Him for He knows the best for each and everyone of us.

Im holding the white flag now so you can put the blame on me. Deep down from my heart, Im terribly sorry.


No comments: